Monday, November 29, 2010

until you're mine


My state of mind has finally got the best of me .I need you next to me.I'll try to find a way that I can get to you.Just wanna get to you.The world I see is perfect now,you're all around.With you I can breathe.Until you're mine, I have to find.A way to fill this hole inside.I can't survive without you hereby my side.Until you're mine, not gonna be.Even close to complete.I won't rest until you're mine.Alone inside, I can only hear your voice.Ringing through the noise.Can't find my mind, keeps on coming back to you.Always back to you.Wanted something out of reach.It's killing me, you're all i see.Just stop wondering .If we were meant to be.Forget about fate and just hold me..I'm ready to begin.The waiting has to end.Right now
, today.I've gotta find a way. i hope u know, who im talking about. it is sincere :)


jonas brothers :D
*sesat :)